Friday, February 29, 2008

Absolutely Evil

 


Thanks to my SIL Bether I have discovered a blog that is funny and evil. The Pioneer Woman has a Pioneer Woman Cooks blog with down home recipes. I saw this one yesterday (I have a lot of dead time while #3 is in his parasitic mode) and decided I had the few minutes it would take to whip it together. I stopped off at the store after picking up #1 from school because I didn't have Granny Smith apples...a little too tart to eat for my taste. And what self-respecting parent has Mt. Dew on hand? Just kidding, hope I didn't offend anyone. But the bi-product of this unlikely ingredient is naughty. Hubby and I only let the kids have one so we could have the rest for ourselves. We had them for dessert, and then dessert to dessert. Do you see the bottom of the pan. They aren't tongue marks, but they could be. That's how good it is. Then we had it for breakfast dessert this morning. Bad. This is what's left of a 9x13. Sad. Not good for the after-baby diet. Neither was the Corned Beef & Cabbage that Jeff wanted for dinner. But all that will have to be another blogpost.

Post
Posted by Picasa

No comments: