Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Love my worms...

This is the song Caleb sings while he wanders about our property caressing his beloved earthworms. We planted our side pasture in pumpkins...hoping we can make a bit of dough off of our land instead of just mowing it. Once we have some fruit on the vine, I'll post some pictures. We also have a massive garden growing. Jeff helped a lot this year, since my back's been out...we received a bunch of seedlings from a local seed company that Jeff did some service work for. We have 31 tomato plants!!! Can you say "salsa"? Let's hope we can keep up with harvesting.
So, for you city folk, let us remind you that we do "love my worms" because worms mean healthy soil and great gardens! Go worms!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've got eight tomato plants-SALSA party???

~sheri~ said...

Those were our thoughts exactly! We have peppers, too!