Monday, May 05, 2008

...keep those dawgies rollin'!



Remember what I said about the Legos on the floor? Good thing this was a big one! These were taken a day or two after the first.

I especially like the third picture because it is a great shot of his beautiful head of hair; and the blasted cowlicks that will haunt him for life. Not to mention haunting me; they are going to be a booger when it comes to hair cuts and "styling"...yep, even the little boys style their hair in this house. BO2 just likes "spiky hair" (especially the way Aunt Amy did it), but BO1 is entering the vanity stage of life...so sad how quickly looking cool becomes important in a child's life! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love doing his hair spikey. His hair holds the Spikiness the best. I can't wait to do it again.
Amy